Introducing our new energy efficient apartments Colchester CT: Four Seasons of Colchester. When our Builder, Alan D. Williams of ASW, LLC began the process of designing Four Seasons of Colchester Apartments, energy efficiency was a top priority! With 35 years of building experience, which include homes ranging from 1,100 sq ft to a 19,000 sq ft mansion; this project would be very different!
We live in a world that looks to efficiency and safety as a top priority. We met with the top consultants and engineers as our plans came together, and created a best example of a clean, safe and efficient living environment. Why put up with rooms that are too hot or too cold? A single-zone solution from Mitsubishi Electric gives you the ability to set and maintain the ideal temperature in any individual room in your apartment. Mitsubishi Electric brings unmatched energy efficiency, performance and control to home heating and cooling.
• Instant Hot Start: Prevents drafts of cold air at start-up ensuring you feel warm air immediately.
• 3D 1-SEE Sensor TM: Maintain your precise desired temperature with our sensor that scans the room and adjusts accordingly.
• Hyper-Heating technology: Allows your family to maintain comfort inside even when it’s extra cold outside.
• Zone Control: Divide your home into zones that best fit your family’s needs. Save energy and maximize savings by creating your customized comfort zones.
• Inverter-Driven Compressor: Ensures that the unit uses the exact amount of energy needed to cool or heat an area. This system is up to 40% more efficient than traditional systems!
• Air Filtration: You will experience cleaner, healthier air with our filtration systems that capture odors, allergens, bacteria, and other contaminants that impact air quality. Bring the fresh air in, and the stale air back out.
It’s never been easier to keep everyone comfortable, without spending a fortune on your energy bills. This heating and cooling system features advanced technologies, which allows you to enjoy more precise comfort and healthier air in one room or your whole apartment – while saving on your energy bills and contributing to a greener planet.